● Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
● Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
● Planning and implementing game functionality.
● Transforming design ideas into functional games.
● Designing and building game codes.
● Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
● Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
● Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
● Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
● Working closely with other developers to deliver functional and scalable mobile games.
● Previous experience from 2 to 4 years working as a Unity or Unity3D Developer
● Experience with mobile game development.
● Experience implementing Google Play and its Social component.
● Experience with memory and space optimization for mobile platforms
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field.
● In-depth knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software
● Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
● Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
Good communication skills.
Excellent English language skills